Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feeling HuMble

Come Saturday.. & I have nothing to write... not that some sword is hanging over me.. but ever since I remember, I was never a disciplinarian with anything in my life.. so thought I should at least be regular with this one thing..

Ya ya I know.. nobody is waiting.. 15 days since I started blogging.. and not a single follower.. Its actually big enough shame for anyone to commit suicide.. hey waitt.. dont call ambulance.. am not dying.

Had I been some celebrity.. like Britney Spears or Brad Pitt.. my blogs would have been instant hit.. and u would be following my every sneeze & sigh.

Or may be I should have better used this space sharing some interesting secrets of well honored great souls around us.. like Rahul Gandhi was actually a drunkard & was refused admission to some of Delhi's top institutions because of his mental handicap.

But wait... my blogs will be only about me (keep cursing me !) and I bet, even I deserve a big name (r u laughing aloud?)... I can prove it rite here!.

So let me acquaint you of my reasons why I think I am... (dont want to praise myself... however u guys can do that.. down there under comments).

So Wot follows are the similarities that I share with prominent personalities of our times.


Mother Teresa : We both love wearing white.

Priyanka Gandhi : None of us want to enter into active politics.

MJ : Together we would look as two lovely ladies (and scene would be as some zebra crossing).

Himesh Reshmaiya: We both love to sing but nobody listens.

Manmohan singh: Even I have long lustrous hair.

Yukta Mookhy: Directors dont cast us because of our height.

Abhishek Bachchan: We both use hair-band.

Larry Ellison: Both of us work for oracle.

Aamir Khan : I swear I watch tata sky at home.

Jade Goody (believe me.. even she is a celebrity): I too dont hav any fans.

Michelle Obama: I dont feel very proud of US either.

Mayawati: My handbag & dreadful sandals can drive u mad.

Rahul Gandhi: Both of us need much of a grooming.

Osama Bin laden: I enjoyed playing hide & seek. Hes playin till date.

Sarah Palin: As anti-intellectual as I am.

Rakhi Sawant: My biggest asset (guess wot?) is "freedom of speech".

Roger Federer: Whenever I win (no matter what).. I cry a river.

Steve Bucknor: His glasses too cant help him 6/6 vision.

Oprah Winfrey: Known every damn secret on this earth except how to loose weight.

Narendra Modi: I also want US visa.

Aishwarya Rai: Many a times I too have giggling fits (esp when I dont know what to say).

Sania Mirza: I too always wanted to be doctor.

SRK: Do I make u laugh (dont shout!! I can hear u all saying "No"). Even SRK cant.

Suhel Seth: Dishevelled hair look cool. See me..see him (now you believe me).

Asif Ali Zardari: Nobody expects too much from me either.

Pramod Muthalik: I truly empathize with him for his tear-jerking passion for woman liberation.

Sachin Tendulkar: My sound organ works at same pitch as his.

Gordon Brown: I too sumtimes gorge myself with ready-to-eat meals late night.


I could have mentioned many more.. but I believe... if somebody need to convince that hard to prove his talent.. then whats the fun..

Hummm, amidst so much of flair... & limelight (for I m planning to appear in reality shows soon).. I still manage to live as modest being. I know you adore me for that.. dont lie I knw u do :).

4 comments:

  1. Madam!! this is too much of comparison :) By the way...now I know that one of my friend is too close to celebrities... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh wahhh....tussi to bas chah gaye is baar soniyo...;)....
    mast tha...kasam se yaar..tujhe humne kabhi pehchana hi nhn...u actually possess all those qualities of all those grt men...!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gaurav, @vidhu:i will take everything as compliment!!

    ReplyDelete